New Growth Group @ FBCD
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Set Your House in Order
Facilitated by Don Peacock
Meets Wednesdays, July 1 - August 12
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Email pastor@fbcdouglass to register.
FBCD WEEKLY SCHEDULE
9:30 a.m. - Bible Study for all ages
10:30 a.m. - Worship Celebration
Kids First Worship
6:00 p.m. - Prayer & Praise Service
*FBCD business meetings are generally held at 5:00p.m. the second Sunday of each month
6:30 p.m. - AWANA Children's Clubs (ages 3 - 6th Grade)
6:30 p.m. - Spiritual Growth classes for adults
7:00 p.m. - Youth Gathering (7th - 12th Grades)
Thank you for visiting our website!
Here you will find information concerning our church and its ministries. We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need. Feel free to browse through the various areas of our website and learn about our fellowship.
If you are considering relocating to our area, we would love to have you be our guest for Sunday School and worship.
When you visit our church, you will find:
- A church committed to our mission: "We exist to exalt the LORD God, connect people to Jesus Christ, and nurture spiritual growth."
- A caring congregation that will welcome you warmly into our fellowship
- Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
- Ministries designed to facilitate the spiritual growth and maturity of all ages
- A corporate outlet for truth-filled and moving praise and worship
Sharing Christ In Love,
Pastor Voyt Lynn